ABC School of Polish
School of Polish was founded in 2003, and is located in the picturesque town of Lebork. A family-run school, welcomes students of all ages and nationalities, and provides a comfortable and flexible environment for learning, where each student receives personal attention and care.
For students not from the area, accommodation can be arranged with one of our hospitable local families or a hotel. Our teachers are all highly qualified and experienced.
- Five classes per day ( 25 classes a week ) The maximum number of students in this course is SIX.
- Four classes per day (20 classes a week). The maximum number of students in this course is SIX.
- Three classes per day ( 15 classes per week). The maximum number of students in this course is SIX.
- One to one tuition
- Homestay: homestay accommodation including full board
- Hotel : Hotel Vega
- By Plane:The best way to arrive by plane is via Gdansk Lech Wałęsa airport. If you arrive to Gdansk by air then you can take the train to Lebork (1 hour 20 minutes, 4 pounds). The school can arrange to pick you up from Gdansk Airport upon your arrival.
- By Car:Please see the following Poland's road Map link search Lebork on the website under "miasto"
- By Train:There are many connections to Lebork from various cities including:Gdansk, Warsaw and Berlin. Please see either the Polish National Railway or the German national railway
The Lebork area is situated in the historic Pomeranian Province. The city of Lebork is over 800 years old and is the only city in the Pomeranian area that has retained its old city walls. Its mediaeval castle was built in the 14th century by German Knights of the Cross. Lebork is also situated in a beautiful environment, with large surrounding forests and numerous lakes. Lebork is also located 30 kilometers from the Baltic sea with the resort town of Leba offering an exciting spot for leisure in the summer: including sailing lessons with English instruction, large sandy beaches and a vibrant nightlife.
Next to Leba is also the famous Slowinski National Park. Lebork is located 80 kilometers from Historic Gdansk and Sopot, with frequent train connections at all times of the day. Lebork also offers numerous highquality but fair priced restauarants and pubs with an array of traditional Polish fare available. In my opinion the best thing that we can offer students coming to Lebork is a small friendly learning environment and, with the opportunity to stay with a polish family, immediate immersion into Polish culture and language.
- one-to-one Polish language courses
- starting date – this can be arranged as per the student's wishes
- Your length of stay- up to the students wishes
- Students can have up to 25 Polish lessons per week. Or fewer if they wish for a less
- intensive Polish language course.
- Each Polish lesson is 45 minutes
- excellent progress in the Polish language
- rapid progress in Polish language communication
- Price of course – 25 lessons: 250 euro, 20 lessons: 200 euros, 15 lessons: 150 euros
- Learn Polish while staying with a hospitable Polish family
- Eat traditional Polish Cuisine
- Immersion in Polish language and Polish culture.
- Traditional Polish atmosphere
- Our school of Polish is located in Northwestern Poland near the Baltic Sea
- in the small city of Lebork
- Lebork is located in the picturesque province of Pomerania
- The area is within an hour's drive of the Gdansk airport
- Our teachers are all native speakers of Polish
- Our teachers are also fluent in English
- Professionals who seek to learn the Polish language to improve their employment prospects.
- People who are looking for an alternative type of vacation
- Our teachers have a wealth of experience
- We create our courses to fit your interests
- You can learn Polish outside of the school in a comfortable family environment.
- You will have the chance to meet a lot of new people and make life long friendships
- Complete cultural immersion
- Low prices.
- Rapid progress in the Polish Language!